Psychotherapy & Counselling Clinic
Kenneth provides professional counselling in a relaxed environment. This includes counselling in many areas of a persons life, working with issues such as Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Stress, Abusive Relationships, Bullying, Grief/Loss and Suicide Prevention.
Each client starts where they feel they need to be once the appointment is made. The first step is making that call and deciding to put yourself first, possibly for the first time in your life.
- BA (Hons) In Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Higher Diploma In Addiction Studies
- 1 x Olympic Games Silver Medal
- 7 x European Amateur Boxing Medals
- 10 x National Boxing Titles
"From The Olympic Podium To The Depths Of Despair & Back Again"
Kenneth Egan Public Speaking
Kenneth is a motivational speaker, whose journey from mediocre boxing standard to a superpower on the world stage.
He is not only an Olympian; he is a flawed human being with a story to tell.
Take a look at some of the videos below.
- Journey to Olympic Success
- What does world class look like
- Building trust in a relationship
- Embracing Change and Learning from failure
- Elite Performance and how this can relate to excel in business
- Leadership, motivation and Resilience
- Minding the mind as well as the body
- Awareness on Alcohol and Substance Misuse